Leadership is an increasingly demanding and complex task. It cannot be defined, viewed, or measured by simplistic models. To survive and prosper, organizations need leaders that operate using a set of behaviors and skills that enable them to succeed as the organization, people, and situation changes and the professional culture as a whole, fluctuates.
The Strategic Leadership Workshop provides practical insight and rich results that enable leaders to strengthen leadership behaviors and skills and as needed, employ different leadership strategies in order to achieve successful outcomes. The workshop begins with a diagnostic snapshot of an individual’s leadership strengths, weaknesses and, perhaps most significant, developmental needs and strategies for improvement.
The workshop is tailored to your organization’s strategic business objectives, the culture, the leadership criteria, and the role requirements that will determine what individual leaders need, to be effective at what they do.
The workshop will focus on the individual’s and organization’s leadership needs and will help:
- Identify specific leadership practices needed to achieve the organization’s strategic goals.
- Identify leadership behaviors currently in practice.
- Provide descriptive feedback, allowing leaders to grow and learn how they can capitalize on their strengths and most effectively develop to their highest potential.
- Create a common vocabulary, enabling clearer communication between the senior team and leaders at every level.
- Define and clarify what the leadership culture should be and, build action and accountability into the leadership development process.
- Provide constructive coaching in the key areas of individual leadership, organizational leadership and leadership development.